The Institute of Business Communication and Languages
Communication skills are critical for professional success. Yet neither schools nor colleges impart this critical skill. Consequently, even highly skilled and qualified candidates tend to be regarded as unemployable. And even when they do succeed in getting employment, they tend to be paid lower salaries and are routinely overlooked for promotions when compared to those with better communication skills.
The Institute of Business Communication and Languages (IBCL) specializes in imparting language and communication skills. At present, we offer courses in Communicative English, Communicative Hindi, Business English and Business Communication and Mandarin (Chinese). While the Communicative Hindi course is open specifically for expatriates, the other courses are open to both expatriates and Indian students.
We use a variety of innovative teaching methods to ensure student participation and feedback. Our aim is to enable students to use language effectively outside the classroom through extensive interaction in the language they seek to learn. Our courses focus on all four language skills - speaking, listening, writing and reading and comprehension. There is also emphasis on grammar, pronunciation and intonation.
The IBCL Advantage
· Highly skilled, dedicated teachers
· Small batch size to ensure all students get individual attention
· Students are 18 years and older
· Interactive teaching methods
· Emphasis on developing the ability to use language effectively to communicate
· Study centre located in an easily accessible, upscale Gurgaon colony
· Students from different parts of the world, ensuring learning in a multi-cultural environment